CAR ACCIDENT CLAIMS & REPAIR
accident claims & repair
Our team cares about your safety and the condition of your vehicle. Let us provide you with assistance in your time of need. Here are several guidelines that you may follow during a crisis.
How to do accident claims & repair
Step 1: NO Shifting, take PHOTO
Try not to shift all cars involved first and take as many photos at the scene.
(Take photos of the other party’s damage with the vehicle number clearly seen)
Step 2: Exchange PARTICULAR
Kindly exchange particulars with all drivers involved in the incident.
(Eg. NRIC, Driving Licence, Contact Details, Vehicle Number)
Step 3: CALL US
- Call us @ 85442453 to inform
(We will provide you towing services if needed.)
- We will walk you through the process of reporting to your insurance
- Report any injuries or damages to public property and contact the Police authority
Step 4: DOCUMENTS: Please prepare the following documents for accident reporting
- Driver I/C (Photocopy of front and back)
- Driver’s Driving Licence (Photocopy of front and back)
- Insurance Certificate
- Owner I/C (Photocopy of front and back)
- MC (if any)
- Medical Bills/Receipt (if any)
- Police Report (if any)
- Vehicle Log Card (if any)
Step 5: MEET US
Visit us, we will analyze your case and guide you along the necessary procedures to file your accident report.